Saturday, April 4, 2009

Vienna, Austria

After roughly 12 hours in transit from Rome (metro, train, (metro, metro, VIEWING OF LAST SUPPER!, metro, metro), bus, flight, bus, train, metro, metro, tram)) I made it to Vienna. The city is beautiful and seems like no city I have ever been before. Every time you turn around your camera has to come back out of your pocket because each building is more picturesque than the next.

Here are some shots of the city.



There is also the Argus Bike festival going on here so I have some entertainment for the next few days.


This is me executing my dirt track back flip. (Note the architecture of the building behind it).
I am sure I will have a lot more pictures after this trip and I want to count up what I took on this trip just to see how many pictures a guy who doesn't like taking pictures was forced to take in Europe.