Friday, May 29, 2009

Just an Update

Today has been a typical uneventful day that I have grown accustomed to over the past year and a half. Technically I am now living in England (at least for 2 more months) so I am not out traveling at the moment.

This down time has made me look toward the future and wonder just where the travels will take me. It seems that I am more and more likely to be making a stop back in the USA in either August or a little later and then on to who knows where. The whole concept of the future has been foreign to me since I actually reached adulthood so I now wonder where I will be in a years time.

In my constant pursuit of education though I have decided to get my full TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certification so that I might be able to continue my travels while possibly honing a skill set and learning new languages as I go, but will I actually use it or will it be like me degrees that reside in frames and wait to be dusted off?

Not really sure where I am going with this I guess I am a bit lost... then again I kind of like it that way.

Jonny