Thursday, November 13, 2008

Adios Lima, Hello Florida

Yesterday I said my goodbyes to South America... Of course I neglected my responsibilities to buy anyone presents from my travels, but I did manage to pick myself up a small collection of bootleg DVDs.

Last night at midnight I boarded my flight for Fort Lauderdale, Florida

The people boarding a discount airline all seem so lifeless as they get on because they know they can't complain about the service.

I arrived in Fort Lauderdale before 6am this morning and caught the train up to West Palm Beach where my mother was waiting to pcik me up.


Now I am relaxing at my Aunt's house for the night before starting on my trip home tomorrow. It has been a wild one.


Definitely a massive video to come in the future. I am thinking of making it an epic that takes 3+hours to watch, but for now I am going to go back to sleep.