Saturday, November 1, 2008

At the end of my time at Iguazu Falls I had to say goodbye to yet another family member. Amy (AKA Yams) headed toward Brazil. With any luck she will be traveling until April of next year, and with a little more luck I will get here to send me some updates from her travel as my "traveling correspondent".


After Iguazu I took the second leg of my journey to Lima to a little place called Resistencia Argentina. Yaaay for 12 more hours on a bus


Amy and I got in late at night and didn't stay in the best place the first night. Come to find out the town is very charming and filled with statues.


Typical Skyline shot.


Today is another rough day because Amy is departing as well. She has traveled for a year now and has to return to Buenos Aires to fly out the 4th of November. With any luck I will be seeing her and Yams again in a few months when jonnywalkeradventures attempts to conquer Europe.


It has been Mucho Funno