Saturday, February 7, 2009

Flying to England

Today is quite the busy day for me, but I figured I should put this up.

ITINERARY:

==============================
==================================
MR JONNY WALKER
================================================================
AER LINGUS EI 118 R/ECONOMY CLASS LOW FARE CONFIRMED
DEP WASHINGTON/DULLES TUE 10FEB09 7.45PM
ARR DUBLIN WED 11FEB09 7.30AM

AER LINGUS EI 264 Z/ECONOMY CLASS CONFIRMED
DEP DUBLIN WED 11FEB09 9.30AM
ARR BIRMINGHAM WED 11FEB09 10.25AM
BHX -TERMINAL 1 - TERMINAL 1

All Times Local




This is the plan for me at the moment. I make the move to Birmingham on Tuesday. Wed morn I will be living in another country for a while.

As for today I have to go to my grandmother's 90th and then might head back up to snowshoe instead of packing and doing homework.