Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Travels are Set to Continue

It has been a long time since I actually traveled (because I no longer count living in England as traveling), so I am ready to pack up and go again. The next group of trips will take me eventually back to the USA but not before stopping in a few more locales.

My first stop will be this weekend in Derry located in Northern Ireland. I have been all over Great Britain but have yet to see anything in Northern Ireland so a good weekend trip should give me a taste of it.

After this short trip I come back to England for a week or so before heading to Africa. I fly into Casablanca, Morocco on the 6th for about 2 weeks of exploration. I am not sure what parts of the country I will see quite yet but I know that Marrakesh is a definite.



At the end of July my tenure and my lease here in England are over so I am heading off to Eastern Europe to hopefully hit a few good beaches in Croatia and maybe track down Dracula in Transylvania.


To wrap up the trip I am hoping to hit Spain if timing and money permits before heading back home in September or so to start a whole new adventure.