Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Mardi Gras Snowshoe 08

Mardi Gras, how I barely knew ye. It was an interesting night to say the least and this is how it all began. One of many on the night...


I ended up at the bar.... and then this guy showed up.

The dude abided.


There were beads everywhere.... those weren't mine.

(Note: all pictures from the night were taken by my professional photographer... AKA Christian or the guy on the left)

I was in no shape to take pictures and I wasn't about ready to trust Ben to do it. (He has a bum leg at the moment so I knew that he could not get the extreme angles needed to capture the night)

In the end it all turned out a little blurry but it appears that this Ben had a good time.

I guess I will wrap it up for the night. I should start linking this to my photobucket account shortly.