Monday, February 11, 2008

Screw you Jose Cuervo



The other weekend up here on the mountain was Jose Cuervo weekend so on top of a lot of blatant alcoholism and a bunch of college and middle-age alcoholic showing up, there were also games. The one I entered was the box race. The rules were that your sled had to be made of cardboard and tape. They didn't set guidelines on apparel so I decided that spandex and a big helmet was the most aerodynamic approach. (note that I did a whole slew of stretching pre-race)






The competition was composed of local businesses and some guests who had made their entries the day before.





Overall I was told that I came in second out of the roughly 30 entries. The championship can be found inside my photobucket account.... let me know who you think won.... I kicked ass.