Sunday, March 1, 2009

Birthday Round 1

The need of celebration and the lack of a weekend for my birthday (which is March 4) Amy decided we would celebrate it this past Friday (Feb 27).

Needless to say it has now been referred to as my not-birthday. First her Mother and Gramps came through and took me out for a couple of pints at the Fighting Cocks. Needless to say, Amy never informed them that my birthday was not actually until the 4th.

That night I also chose to start the night out at the dive bar Wetherspoon's because I was too lazy to leave Moseley.

Here are some shots.

Rob and Ben(on the right)

Amy and Dani were also there (as was Ben)

OK so let's just say there were a few people there and that Ben tried hard to be in every picture.

Needless to say it was a very loving occasion.... note that this pic did not have Ben in it.


Thanks to everyone for celebrating my not-birthday.