Saturday, March 15, 2008

Here are some of the pics from my skiing adventure.

So for the first time in 11 years I took out some skis. I knew that I needed some sweet gear to celebrate the occasion. I rocked a D.A.R.E. t-shirt to show my support for the kids and some clothing that was remisicent of 1996 (AKA the last time I might have had skis on). Howard and Danny also got in on the action. Howard transformed into Howie the second he got his gear on.

Some stretching to start the day.



Then we were straight rockin it.


Howie cruzin


Just another day for the brothers Tarpey.

What's up baby


Man Down


Consider the spot owned

I am pretty sure I am jammin to Hall and Oates in this pic. Friggin Sweet

All in all, the day was a success. We even busted a few sweet tricks... I don't think I will be givin up my snowboards anytime soon, but I might need to bust out the gear from time to time.