Friday, September 18, 2009

Shopping... wastin more time with the camera

To pass a day I accompanied my mother out for a day of shopping. It is a definite culture shock after spending most of the last year plus traveling around the globe to set foot into a humongous Sam's Club like the one pictured above:


I also got the experience of going to arts and crafts stores.... I recommend hiding from any place called the Hobby Lobby...


I actually chose to hide inside of the Hobby Lobby... yes, the plants were fake.


I was then asked to leave.... how was I supposed to know that these signs were to take home and hang up? I can read French and they reserve these signs for certain locations. Clean up on aisle 5.


They did recommend that I head back to the adult diaper aisle though... yes there was an entire aisle at Sam's for them.