Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My summer

OK, so I realize it is still a little early to actually talk about my summer thus far, but the weather jumped from a foot of snow to hot conditions. Granted, the last week of straight rain and humidity has not been the greatest but to me it is only summer and winter which is sad because I like the cooler air of the spring and fall.


I really haven't documented as much as I should have, but here is a quick summary of what I have been doing (excluding the work aspect of the whole thing).

I have been trying to spend some time outdoors

I did spend some time in my vacation house...


and relaxed in my backyard...


I have been hanging out with some friends...


and focusing my efforts on getting back in shape.... (just note the arm workout and balance training)


So far this summer is a flying by, but not like the last couple I have enjoyed in South America and Europe respectively. I have been working, which "work" is still my least favorite four-letter-word, but I hope to have enough funds pooled here shortly to head back out again on the travel. Wish me luck.