Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Apartment in Chile - Leaving shots.

 Since my time is coming to an end here in Chile I thought I would post some shots of where I have spent the better part of the last 3 months.  THE APARTMENT IN CHILE.

 It is nothing fancy but it has served a purpose with the only issues being a slight "old lady" smell near the front door, the cable that came with the place turning out to be illegal so it got turned off the last month here, a shower-head that had to be replaced to make the showers last longer than 45 seconds of low pressure warmth, and the overabundance of fake flowers that were in the place that are currently hiding in the cabinet waiting to be redeployed on the last day I am here.

Bed

 TV
 Bathroom
 Living Room
 Front door and Refrigerator
 Little Kitchen