Thursday, July 31, 2008

Business Suits... grrrr

So during my time in Baltimore I saw the kind of person that I am "supposed" to be. When I was little I always pictured myself in a bank because I loved money, but now I have found countless other things that I enjoy way more that cash. Walking around the city I was constantly passed by people younger than I dressed up in their suits, talking on their iPhones, and basically walking around acting really important.

Kinda like this guy

Personally I have just went in a different direction, but know that this picture is out there I seriously hope that this guy has a hard time sleeping at night.


Granted, some people look good in business attire like her, but I am just not ready for it.



Well now it is time for me to slip on jeans and a t-shirt and set off on a nightly adventure. Maybe I should get an cell phone... nah