Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Packin for my trip

So the reason I haven't departed on my journey already is that I am waiting to see my little brother before he gets redeployed for another tour in Iraq. He is stationed in Alaska so I don't see him much. He recently got married and they are now expecting their first child. Nobody has met the girl yet due to the distance so most of my family is coming in for the week.

Here is a pic of the boy napping

Needless to say, I am not getting much of a bon voyage party for my trip.

Instead I get to find somewhere else to sleep the last week that I am in the country. With about 20 relatives staying at my house and the State Fair in town life is going to be a little crazy. So crazy in fact that I am packing my bag now. I have already started with all the basics and now just have the bathroom bag, electronics, and some travel books left to pack.



It is going to be one heavy bag.