Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I am trapped in my house.

I am currently on house arrest (by my own choice) in Lewisburg WV. I have attempted to go outside here, but have yet to actually want to be out for more than 30 minutes at a time. As if I were some kind of alien lifeform when I go out here at night I have found no signs of life.


The location isn't bad it is just that by the time I get somewhere I pretty much have to say sequestered in a corner due to the leg and normally I am avoiding half of the people in the bar.


I am trying to find an escape so I looked to utilize the shorten lines at Busch Gardens due to my injury... come to find out most of the good rides can not be ridden with a leg or arm cast so there goes me using my season pass.


It is fun being in a small town because you are always being watched... yaaay