Sunday, September 21, 2008

Easter Island Bound

I just finished packing my bags for EASTER ISLAND! It was by no means on the itinerary, but then again I travel without a watch or any sort of alarm so I might as well live in the moment. I am planning on just going until Thursday before flying back to see some more of Santiago.

I am leaving some stuff here for my trip so the pack is much lighter than it was before.


Got my electronics still and my travel book... I should be fine.


Morning pic of the traveler


It will be hard to move back into hostel life after staying here though because my friend Cami's house is amazing.

Here is a view of the back garden.


Some of the surrounding houses as viewed from the top deck of hers.


Wish me luck on my trip, I love hearing from everyone. Either in comments or at jonnywalks@gmail.com.