Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Buenos Aires in a few days

I have booked my flight to Buenos Aires for Thursday the 2nd of October and I am excited to see new things. It is likely that the combination of Buenos Aires, Argentina and Montevideo, Uruguay will be the last destination on my South American tour so I am planning on doing it up big. I will be traveling there with my friend Cami and already have a few friends lined up to see when I get there.

Two of the people I will be hanging out with will be the Amys (or is it Amies), never mind let's just say that there are two girls named Amy that will be there.


Also the attractive gentleman on the right should also be there. He is Etay, (or E.T. if you can't remember his name).


Of course to start the time in Buenos Aires I am going to start it off American style with a Dave Matthews Band concert on the 3rd of October. I have never actually seen one in the US, but everyone talks about going to them. This way the next time I hear someone start a concert story about them I can just say, "Oh yeah, I caught a show in Buenos Aires." and there story will end right there. (I am such an ass).